Our best Cape Cod weddings feature continues, today, January 25, 2020. We’ve done these features before many times but never for Cape Cod or Massachusetts. It all started decades ago when we wrote a simple little story about some of our favorite wedding venues in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. That feature was very popular and it led us to write the most popular feature that we’ve ever done, the one on The Best NJ Weddings.
To begin, we’ll make some nominations of possible venues that we’re considering and ask you for your input. Please leave a comment below and let us know what your favorites are. Nominate your own if you want, but just let us know that it is yours. We will consider all suggestions and we will end up with several types of feature stories. Future story ideas include – best intimate, beach, inexpensive, and rustic weddings.
Here are our first nominations for the Best Cape Cod Weddings: Venues
- Wequassett Resort, Harwich: an elegant venue with stunning views of Pleasant Bay
- Chatham Bars Inn, Chatham: wonderful historic inn overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- Sea Crest Beach Hotel, East Falmouth: weddings on the beach overlooking Buzzard’s Bay
- Wychmere Beach Club, Harwich Port: unparalleled nautical style on Nantucket Sound or the harbor
- Ocean Edge Resort, Brewster: unique historic estate for ballroom or beach weddings on the bay
Also, if you have ideas for more stories, let us know. We would love to do some features on Cape Cod photographers, florists, bakers, and more.