Brewster Beaches – on Cape Cod Bay: West to East
There are 10 beaches along Cape Cod Bay in Brewster. Stickers or passes cost $20.00. Hours are 9-4 daily and the season runs from Mid June to the first week of September.
- Paine’s Creek Beach small beach, few parking spaces, great for sunsets
- Mant’s Landing: Robbins Hill Beach small beach, 20 spaces
- Saint’s Landing small beach, 35-40 parking spaces
- Breakwater Landing Beach very small beach, scenic, 5-6 spaces
- Breakwater Beach second largest beach, popular, 50-60 spaces
- Spruce Hill very small beach, hiking path, conservation area, 12 spaces
- Point of Rocks Beach scenic beach, great for sunsets, 4 spaces
- Ellis Landing Beach good size beach, 14 spaces
- Linnell Landing Beach good size beach, 24 spaces
- Crosby Landing Beach (Crosby Beach) largest beach, scenic, 55-60 spaces
Map of Brewster Beaches on the Bay
Featured in our custom map below are the beaches of Brewster, on the north side of Cape Cod on Cape Cod Bay from west to east or left to right. All of these beaches are maintained by the town.
To see the satellite view or the full list of beaches, just click the menu icon in the upper left corner. For more information on each beach, click the umbrella icon for each beach.
Brewster Beaches – on the ponds:
Brewster is famous for its beaches and the Brewster Flats that stretch out into the bay for miles, at least it seems like miles. At low tide, you can watch people walk out into the bay almost to the horizon. This is just one of the things that make Brewster unique. The flats that are formed by sandbars that have accumulated over the years make for a very gentle wave action in Brewster most of the time. That makes it perfect for families with small children as it generally much safer than the turbulent and shark laden waters in Chatham, Eastham, Wellfleet, and Truro.
The beaches of Brewster are great for sunsets. One of our favorite spots for sunsets in Brewster is Paine’s Creek. Stony Brook Creek empties out into Cape Cod Bay at that point and it makes for a dramatic setting for the sunsets.
Brewster Beaches FAQ’s
- What are the hours when you have to have a sticker? Beach parking permit enforcement times: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm daily.
- When can I take my dog to the beach? No dogs on beach from May 15 till September 15.
- When does the official beach season begin and end? It begins on June 15 and ends on September 6, 2020