- Dates: Jun 15 to Sep 6, 2020
- Times: 9-4
- Visitor Sticker/Pass: $20 day, $150.00 season
- Resident Sticker/Pass: $25.00 season $40 for 3+ cars
- First come-first served. No guaranteed spot
- $40 fine for no sticker/pass
- Closed at 10:00 pm
- No cookouts on public beaches (private beaches with permit)
- No dogs on the beach in season May 15 – Sep 15
- Northside Beach: on Cape Cod Bay
- Brewster Flats: formed by sandbars, see at low-tide
- Shallow: Perfect for families with small children
- No lifeguards: at Bay Beaches
- Parking spaces: approximately 24-26
- Access: short sandy path
- Public Toilets: seasonal
What makes Linnell Landing unique?
Linnell Landing is one of the larger beaches in Brewster. It has a parking lot with over 25 parking spaces. It is very popular in season.
The Brewster Flats are formed by a sandbar that makes what I call a shallow swimming pool. Parents can relax and let the little ones splash around in the surf without being overtaken by gigantic waves. Disclaimer, you know you’ve always got to watch them though, you never know what they’re going to get into. At low tide, the flats become a playground for amateur oceanographers, big, small, young, and old. The array of sea life that one can observe here is magnificent and always changing. You’ll find tidal pools, clam beds, oyster farms, seaweed, marsh grass, small collectible stones, huge boulders, and more. The flats also make for dramatic photos at sundown as the tides make for rippled, wavy patterns in the sand that collect water and reflect back the amazing colors of the setting sun.