Falmouth Farmers Market
The Falmouth Farmers Market is open every Thursday from May 28 to October 8 from noon to 5:00 pm. The market is a rain or shine event. Marine Park on Scranton Avenue is the location of the market.
The vendors vary from week to week. Here are some of the recent vendors.
- Allen Farms
- Cape Cod Flower Truck
- Donde Thiago
- Fresh Roll
- Hatchville Baking Company
- In the Mix
- Lara’s Cuisine
- Lilac Hedge Farm
- Moonlight Rose Farm
- Pariah Dog Farm
- Peachtree Circle Farm
- Shine Mobile Coffee
- Silverbrook Farm
- Sweet Heaven Pies by Annie Chalkley
- What a Grind Sharpening Service
- Wooden Island Wild: The Fisherman’s Pantry
- Youth Exploratory Agriculture (Barnstable County Extension Service)
Get more information on their website.