Falmouth Farmers Market
The Falmouth Farmers Market is open every Thursday from May 28 to October 8 from noon to 5:00 pm. The market is a rain or shine event. Marine Park on Scranton Avenue is the location of the market.
Because of the current COVID-19 crisis, the market is going to look and feel different this season. We ask all shoppers to adhere to the following guidelines to ensure a safe shopping experience for all.
Here’s what you need to know:
- All shoppers are required to wear a mask.
- Please maintain social distancing.
- Whenever possible, please shop individually. We may need to limit the number of shoppers in the market.
- Please move through the market as quickly as possible to minimize interactions and wait times.
- No eating food at the market.
- Carry out any garbage or recycling that you bring in or that you generate at the market.
- To minimize the use of cash, please consider alternative touchless payment methods such as Venmo, Paypal, or Apple pay.
The vendors vary from week to week. Here are some of the vendors.
- Tina’s Terrific Plants
- Cupcake Creations by Sheila
- Peachtree Circle Farm
- Moonlight Rose
- Lara’s Cuisine
- Pariah Dog Farm
- Olio di Melli
- Allen Farms
- Martha’s Vineyard Smokehouse
- Lilac Hedge Farm
- Silverbrook Farm
- Pain D’Avignon Bakery
- Coffee Obsession
- Wally’s Hot Dogs
- Fresh Roll\
- Donde Thiago
- Michaels Donuts
- Foster Farm Blueberries – once the crop comes in
Get more information on their website.