Directions: Route 6 to Lecount Hollow Road to end
Residents from 9-5 in season
Street View 360 view of beach
- Dates: 3rd Saturday in June to Labor Day
- Times: 9-5
- Visitor Sticker/Pass: $60 – 3 day, $300.00 season
- Resident Sticker/Pass: $30.00 season $55-$65 more than one
- First come-first served. No guaranteed spot
- Closed at midnight
- Fires require permit
- No dogs on the beach in season
- Ocean Beach
- Lifeguards: in season
- Parking spaces: approximately 92
- Access: Primitive sand ramp
What makes Lecount unique?
Lecount Hollow is an Atlantic Ocean beach managed by the town of Wellfleet. Lecount Hollow features a large bluff that overlooks the beach and the ocean. To access the beach, you have to negotiate a steep sand ramp that leads down to the beach from the parking lot.
Other names: Maguire’s Landing at Lecount Hollow, Lecount Beach, Maguire’s Landing
Parking at Lecount Hollow can be a problem. The town of Wellfleet has taken measures to assure that residents can find a good place to park. During the season, the lot is for residents only between the hours of 9-5 daily.
The GPS address for Maguire’s Landing at Lecount Hollow Beach is 500 Lecount Hollow Road.
Lecount Hollow Beach Photos
Lecount Beach Resource Pages